Freedom of Speech is a wonderful virtue. We as humans inherit this right as soon as we are born. This forum upholds this fundamental right.
While Moncton.Net reserves the right to remove any content that contains solicitation, advocates violence, or contains abusive language, we will not remove the content that we do not agree with.
Moncton.Net is not responsible for the content of the posts made in this forum. If You do not agree with any of the information on this website, or the forum, you may leave this site. Further usage of this Internet website constitutes your agreement with the Rules of the Forum and the Legal Disclaimer of this website.
By registering on this website you agree to recieve emails and private messages from the Moncton.Net Moncton.Net Administration and fellow members of the Moncton.Net Forum.
Rules of the Forum
DO NOT advocate or suggest any activity which is illegal under Candian Law or under laws in your locality.
The following are the official rules for participation, on Moncton.Net Forum. The rules are STRICTLY ENFORCED. So please, take a few moments to read familiarize yourself with them. You'll be happy you did.
- No excessive profanity/Avoid racial epithets.
- No personal flames if you can help it
- No personal attacks against other Memebrs.
- Make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar and capitalization (no ALL-CAPS posts).
- Post only to appropriate forums.
- Post only under one user name. Anyone with "multiple personalities" will have all their accounts deleted.
- Explicit promotion of web sites is not allowed. You may post links to other websites only if you are giving them information credit, or you feel it fosters forum discussions
1) You must be 18 years of age or older to not only participate, but read the discussions on this site as well. If you are under 18 years of age and you are participating on this site, you will be banned, unless we receive consent from your parents allowing you to use this Forum. If you wish to use this Forum, please ask your parents to contact us!
2) There is absolutely, positively no spamming allowed on this board whatsoever. Spam posts will be immediately deleted and you will be banned, so please refrain.
3) There is no discussion about beastiality, rape, underage sex, incest, racial slurs or anything considered illegal in Canada, and or the place you are from. If we feel a topic is questionable, we will immediately delete it or lock the topic.
4) Please re-read your responses before you post them. Try to be very clear and concise with your thoughts. Say exactly what you mean and mean exactly what you say.
5) We have many people participating from all over the world on this board, coming from all different backgrounds and cultures, so please be understanding of a wide range of thoughts and opinions. You can absolutely debate the issues here, but do not crucify a person for his/her beliefs or opinions. They are solely those of that particular person.
6) Do not use any derogatory or inflammable language toward anyone on this board. This goes along with the rule #5. Just because you don't see eye to eye, doesn't mean that you resort to name calling and cursing at one another.
7) We do not condemn personal political and religious beliefs on this board. We get passionate enough when we're talking about subjects which we feel are important, we all come from different places and different experiences and my beliefs may not the be the same as yours. Regardless, this is an open discussion site, not a religious or political one.
8) As moderators of this board, we can delete any posts or ban any member that we feel is inappropriate or acting inappropriately. Because this board can get extremely busy at times, we do not need to contact you with a reason why. If your post is gone, it is gone, simply gone. Come back and check on the rules to see where you might have gone wrong.
9) If there is a member causing problems on this board, or if there is a post that upsets you terribly, please use the link at the bottom of the post that says "Report this post". Give us your reasons and as soon we have a moment to check on it, we will take care of the problem. Please do not take matters into your own hands. Many times the person is only trying to get a rise out of you anyway, so by getting upset, you've only given him/her what he/she wanted. If we do not get an email about it, we will find it soon enough and delete it or take whatever actions we need to take.
10) Make sure that every word you type is your word and your words alone. We forbid any kind of copyright infringement on this board. So, that means do not copy and paste an article or thoughts from another website onto this one. If you must please list the “Source.” If you find an interesting article to share, post a link to it.
11) Please speak to people a little in your posts, do not just respond to someone by posting a whole mess of links. We are here to talk to each other, express views, and exchange ideas so, do it freely and intelligently.
12) When you respond to someone's question, make sure you have enough time to write out your response. If you are in a rush, I guarantee the person reading your response will misinterpret what you are saying and then you will have a problem you could have easily avoided. Remember, you do not have to answer every question that is asked. We have many other caring, considerate members here that will respond as well.
13) There is no harassment of others on this forum. We discuss many topics openly and passionately and no one here is looking to be harassed. You will get nowhere and you will be banned.
14) Please keep in mind that no one here is a medical doctor, so we do not diagnose or prescribe anything. If you have a serious problem, make sure you see a health care professional.
15) When posting a new topic, make sure the title of your topic has to do with the subject matter. Please do not title your topic, "Help me" or "Help Now". We can't possibly know ahead of time what your discussion might be about, if we're interested in reading it. If you are having such an emergency, you need to contact a health care professional, go to your local Planned Parenthood, or go to the emergency room.
16) Please keep all discussions about the original topic. It's very easy to go off on a tangent because of fooling around, debating or because another question comes up. Unfortunately, that kind of derailing of the conversation does nothing to help the person who asked the initial question. If you do find that you have another question, please start a new discussion, you'll get more responses that way. Otherwise, your topic will get lost in someone else’s.
17) If we receive too many complaints about a particular user from other users of the forum, the user may be banned from this Forum. The complaints must be legitimate, i.e. violation of the above rules. The first ban is temporary, lastting from two weeks to a month. The next ban is permanent.
18) In order to keep Moncton.Net an informative and fun place to be, everyone who posts messages here must understand and follow these basic principles:
keeping members happy...